RaceCaller Forum

Always at the races

You are not logged in.

#751 2017-01-11 15:48:43

sampickss
Forum Pro

Re: Nicker of the Day

15:40 - Taunton - Goal - Willing take a chance with this tomorrow a pretty pish poor field yet this just about looks a good bet to chance on looked to be coming to form LTO at Ludlow when winning 11/2 seeing off Un Prophete lets be pretty level here was not a great race but enough to show maybe can do similar here today coming under the same Jock booked in not one to sit and get excited about but just enough to punt on here has placed over here before wont find the ground much bother is a other cheeky old timer and guessing his gave his loyal followers a penny or too not really followed him before does post some of the more better speed figures over GDC 7/1 EW 
GoodLuckEveryone

Shock horror Sean finally had a winner been while lmao you know i only messing with you Sean nice one and Forecast would won if never fallen or least placed 

#752 2017-01-11 20:25:43

seanrob
Forum Pro

meh dun u worry on it kid grab tha back nx time nocks it off running a lil test i gave up on the THIF system now bored of that lol so i taking the Thif pot and going do shit load bets tomorrow with it n see how it goes for me going test picking a horse in every race (bar ones i do not fancy a horse in) n doin l15 l31 patents the lot out them n see if can get a hit because want let of bit steam with it will give write up for the ones for u 2 to go in on but going post them all up n u 2 decide wa want throw at it all just blowing my THIF pot end day i was going use it on system so why not init av bit fun must been that lil write u did bout profit on l15z etc lool 

#753 2017-01-11 20:30:15

seanrob
Forum Pro

CHANGED MY MIND THIS IS THE NEW SYSTEM REPLACING THIF SYSTEM 
lets see how racing post compares to Timeform horses in focus in 30 days like that ran for lets call it the Devils Advocate test run so the thif pot is being used for this one now just bored tbh n finding sumin to enjoy like i did wit thif system at first  now i done it this way see how it goes tomorrow will be similar to thif system rules low odds together etc explain that tomo

Devils Advocate Day 1

Lucky 15 E/W

13:35 - Leicester - Scales 12/1
14:10 -  Leicester - Go West Young Man 7/1
14:50 - Catterick - Straidnahanna 8/1  
17:50 - Chelmsford - Varsovian 7/1

Lucky 31 E/W

14:50 - Catterick - Scotswell 20/1
16:30 - Newcastle - Qaffaal 11/2
19:00 - Chelmsford - General Hazard  5/2
13:05 - Leicester - Un Prophete 5/2
14:40 - Leicester - Cor Wot An Apple 7/1

Lucky 31 E/W

15:30 - Newcastle - Natural Scenery 7/4
16:30 - Newcastle - Nimr 9/2
18:25 - Chelmsford - Alkashaaf 6/4
20:30 - Chelmsford - Camino 14/1
14:50 - Catterick -  Newton Thistle 20/1

Spent:£130.00 Pot: £370.00  
That is all of Racingposts tips post my own up in bit 
GoodLuckEveryone

Last edited by seanrob (2017-01-11 20:47:33)

#754 2017-01-11 21:05:28

sampickss
Forum Pro

Lol Sean your just so random and never know what coming with you but i like that about you lol 

This is one system i am very interested in seeing how it goes 100% i would not be doing to the pound bets i not willing that just yet but i going set my own pot aside and follow you in on this to lesser stakes call it a competition lets see who can get a bigger hit and i going do them in different order than you.

After seeing your Santa Grotto using these bets i was sat thinking huge money to be made in them tips when they having great days 28/1 25/1 winners etc so i will be joining you in with this system but only going put a £200 pot to it and do less stakes make it a proper competition between me and you post up in minute of my stakes and order i going put these in 0

#755 2017-01-11 21:57:20

sampickss
Forum Pro

Right here we go lets see who gets better the game already started i only grabbed 13/2 on Straidhanna not going try lie and say got your odds going make it fair i so going be on Racing post dead on 8 each night lmao

Devils Advocate Day 1

Lucky 63 EW 5p £6.30
13:05 - Leicester - Un Prophete 5/2
14:50 - Catterick - Straidnahanna 13/2
15:30 - Newcastle - Natural Scenery 7/4
16:30 - Newcastle - Qaffaal 11/2
18:25 - Chelmsford - Alkashaaf 6/4
19:00 - Chelmsford - General Hazard  5/2

Lucky 63 EW 5P £6.30
13:35 - Leicester - Scales 12/1
14:10 -  Leicester - Go West Young Man 7/1
14:40 - Leicester - Cor Wot An Apple 7/1
16:30 - Newcastle - Nimr 9/2
17:50 - Chelmsford - Varsovian 7/1
20:30 - Chelmsford - Camino 14/1

Singles £2 EW £8
14:50 - Catterick - Scotswell 20/1
14:50 - Catterick -  Newton Thistle 20/1

Stole your logo lmao 

Spent - £20.60 Pot - £179.40

#756 2017-01-11 23:34:10

seanrob
Forum Pro

Noob nothing really bothered to go in on today for me think i feeling slightly annoyed about Forecast it becoming too unpredictable that i just thinking meh on each horse i looking at i actually sat looking round tonight at the flat season and found myself getting excited about seeing Cornet and Dabyah again i think they was beauts and can not wait to see them 

here is few bets went in on couple months ago and going do write ups on them over the next few weeks first one i posted up because az u no that Stiletto was a gutter became a NR but has was Anti post classed has lost and shame that nto had that fatal accident i still pretty sure that had least place chance in the Betvic so such a shame i done write up on Prince of Scars so main ones be Djakadam Dabya Coronet Seven Heavens and Sheik   Thistlecrack was a just incase bulk for the double and looks like i got lucky picking that but i personally still want Cue Card to win has you see on WH that one i keep going in on about 8 times now tipped it on WH lol 

Lucky 31 EWHide Details

Stilletto @ 20/1OutrightLost

BetVictor Gold Cup - 12th Nov 2016

Native River @ 7/1OutrightWon

Hennessy Gold Cup - 26th Nov 2016

Djakadam @ 12/1OutrightOpen

Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup - 17th Mar 2017

Coronet @ 14/1OutrightOpen

Investec Oaks - 2nd Jun 2017

Dabyah @ 12/1OutrightOpen

Qipco 1000 Guineas - 7th May 2017

Lucky 15 EWHide Details

Native River @ 12/1OutrightWon

Hennessy Gold Cup - 26th Nov 2016

Djakadam @ 12/1OutrightOpen

Traffic Fluide @ 33/1OutrightOpen

Queen Mother Champion Chase - 15th Mar 2017

Prince Of Scars @ 20/1OutrightOpen

RSA Chase - 15th Mar 2017

Double EWHide Details

Thistlecrack @ 7/1OutrightOpen

Sheikhzayedroad @ 16/1OutrightOpen

Ascot Gold Cup - 15th Jun 2017

Lucky 15 EWHide Details

Seven Heavens @ 33/1OutrightOpen

Qipco 2000 Guineas - 6th May 2017

Coronet @ 14/1OutrightOpen

Investec Oaks - 2nd Jun 2017

Dabyah @ 12/1OutrightOpen

Qipco 1000 Guineas - 7th May 2017

Almandin @ 12/1OutrightWon

Melbourne Cup - 1st Nov 2016

#757 2017-01-12 00:49:14

acesaneights
Forum Pro

Just the two for me tomorrow great shout on Goal Sean really Softend the blow for me today shame that Forecast fell because would of been a great profit for the thread and i be watching your little competition you have going by looks Samantha trying steal your throne and claim top dog on this thread lol i am going back to old ways we was talking about changing things up but i tried that with the L31s and why one day was good it costs too much money and going back to £20 daily stakes only because today would been £7 in profit which would been better than showing a loss if we just stuck to how we did it simple couple tips between us specially now it 3 of us when was just you and Sam it was perfect combination now it more costly might just go back to copying you two that how earned most my pot lol i be interesting in your Traffic Fluid bet that ran well LTO so be interesting see what you say about that one 

Thunder Pass 16/1 Great Tempo 7/2 £5 EW Double £10 Win on Great Tempo
Could very well be worth chancing this one today Scudamore runs some his best races over Leicester and so does trainer Pipe who only brings two horses here today they are a good combination having two places Wednesday and could very well be worth going in on the Double today with them 

#758 2017-01-12 01:48:40

seanrob
Forum Pro

i think u doin it wrong aces...... me and Sam earned trust by building each other a pot if you look back on thread back in November she pulled out a treble for us earning us shy of 3 grand which i banked to use to follow her tips.. i have earned her a personal pot with my tips that she uses to follow my tips... that how we cover each other because the 3 grand she earned me i use to place on some not all just some of her tips that i like look of that way if they do not win i only losing the money she has earned me with that pot and more she wins more gets added to that pot ... my tips come out my own personal pot i rarely say my stakes because do not like coax people into betting more than can afford to lose but i give u example today 40 EW on Jan Smuts because i big fan of him so £80 then Score EW on Goal so 40 because was tipped up in few places and was rated on racing post and not really backed it before but was of interest Forcast got a cheeky Cockle EW a score because was a punt on what you wrote up 140 would been spent and 208 returned so bang 68 profit into my personal account Sams i thought meh i give it a cockle EW lost so no problems that coming out her pot she earned me no big problems .. Yours earned me a pot since you been here so you only costing me what you have earned me..

Today i got no interest in Great Tempo gets no bet but Thunder Pass is worth a cockle EW out pot you earned me , see that how it works i would no way mug myself off on following someones tips if they aint earned me a personal pot of their own to play with loooool

So am i out of pocket personally no i never blindly follow any tip without looking into it myself is the thread out of pocket if followed every single tip put on here today then yes and they would deserve it for mugging selves off in following all three of our tips without building a pot and doing own research and if they did they see if all stood decent chance or not in their own opinion not my problem if someone takes up the GG's and knows nowt about racing that they need pimp off tips go play bingo if that the case because i for one do not understand the logic in people going on social media etc looking for tips if you aint got a clue yourself you in the wrong business i say and i not here to earn mugs money when they know nothing about horses so need follow every tip given out to them i here to talk about the races and give my advice/opinion so could not care less if you stick to one or hundred tips crack on with wa ya do it wont effect my personal judgement or not 

Hence why me and Sam worked well together past few months she knows her stuff i know mine so no do not just follow us follow your own logic because you been doing just as good has the next guy on here Good luck with them buddy

#759 2017-01-12 02:17:34

sampickss
Forum Pro

lmao i been waiting for a write up of Fluide for ages now and yes i looking forward to flat season missing few already now and you make me laugh Sean way just so blunt and to the point without mincing your words lmao but it is true i started has the tag along then become the pillar of this thread you be lost without me admit it and look at Jan Smuts did not follow you in other week it won today followed you and it bloody lost on me got hate that and after 30days up on this system i think we should do challenge 3 bets a day of our own personal picks for 30 days tally up profit earned and see who the best is or you scared Sean lol  I agree on what he said about stick to what you do Aces we know when to go in or not on horses being tipped up so stop stressing and just do what you been doing 00

#760 2017-01-12 02:24:56

sampickss
Forum Pro

Meanwhile, given the market is happily ignoring current proven Grade One form, it's only logical that Alary - a horse who's won only two of his 13 chase starts and is yet to taste British-style jumping - should be as short as 16/1. Thistlecrack was clearly a gateway drug; bookmakers have progressed to the hard stuff.

"Alary was very good this morning on the gallops," said trainer Colin Tizzard, who admittedly does have the first and second favourite in the Gold Cup betting and a certain Cue Card to measure him against. "I don't know when he will run but he's bloody good, I'll tell you that."

Honestly: Kempton closing and Tizzard engaging in that my-other-car-is-a-Porsche yak. I have strayed into a parallel universe and want to come home.

#761 2017-01-12 02:31:29

sampickss
Forum Pro

There were nine or ten lengths between first and last as the starter let them go, the leader Yorgonnahearmeroar having been well backed. The free lengths he purloined turned out to be of little use against a winner this good but relative positioning suggests runner-up American Gigolo should be marked up.

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/article/465/10724927/road-to-cheltenham-lydia-hislops-view-on-the-proposed-closure-of-kempton

#762 2017-01-12 02:40:43

sampickss
Forum Pro

Read that it very good read you know , i got a interest in seeing American Gigolo's next run and might go in pretty big depending on the race nothing really much for tomorrow for me either might have a small bet on speed demon but nothing special good luck with your double Aces Scudamore  running Authorized Too might be worth the double on that with that and Great Tempo but i doubt i will do it if being honest i might regret that 0

#763 2017-01-12 02:55:02

sampickss
Forum Pro

Just saw this post on facebook it got be the most honest trainer ever i think 

Outlaw Torn is our runner today at Newcastle in the 3.00, a 1m2f42y 45-50 handicap ridden by Lewis Edmunds (7) and he is drawn in stall 2 of the 14 runners. Outlaw Torn comes here with a 6lb penalty for his win at Wolverhampton on Saturday evening and we hope that Lewis Edmunds 7lb claim will help negate the effect of that. The nature of this race is that it is a pretty weak event on paper with lots of horses lacking in recent form, whilst we are bringing Outlaw Torn here having shown his wellbeing. Outlaw Torn hasn’t shown his best at Newcastle since the change to Tapeta, despite him having a strong record on the Tapeta at Wolverhampton. The track may not suit him quite as well as Wolverhampton does with the different characteristics, but in a race like this we feel we have to let him have another chance at the track. We know he is well and he came out of Saturday’s race in good order and whilst the penalty does make life tougher for him, we are expecting him to run another strong race. He has a decent draw which should hopefully allow him to get into a good position early, but we do think he is not a massively generous price given his form at the track since it switched to all weather. He should go well but he does have a few question marks against him to answer.

#764 2017-01-12 10:07:44

seanrob
Forum Pro

If you look at my Facebook other week I was chatting with few mates bout Tizzard his getting a big ego deserved yes but will be his downfall if not careful so I had to laugh at that small dig at him because I said exactly the same other week yes his good but it like us tippers when we get cocky we take a hit because we make foolish mistakes and his treading a fine line with everything becoming "bloody good" do not get me wrong he owns three the best horses in world in my opinion at the moment cue card thistlecrack and native river who I feel is better than cue card and thistle crack

#765 2017-01-12 11:35:56

sampickss
Forum Pro

Spotted Sean lol found few of interest might 

2.00 Newcastle September Issue could very well be worth chancing today why not great odds could be still worth going in on this one was very unlucky LTO and can be argued was his best piece of form in that race so well worth going in on today first time blinkers today and Kelleway got a decent strike with her horses wearing the blinks 5/2

7.30 Chelmsford Tasty Ginger this site gives lot of stick to Kirby admit most them who do are not really worth listening too unless you looking for a giggle from them saying he lost his bottle and all sorts of rubbish they come out with when their stand out unbeatable stars lose they throw out the lets blame the jockey card well looks like his got his bottle back having a 26% strike rate past couple weeks and takes the ride here looking set to give him a other winner did ok over the hurdles and comes back to the flat today so why bit risky might be worth going in on steps up in trip and with Kirby "gaining his bottle back" this is the winner 10/3

3.50 Catterick Mr Snoozy take a look at his last race showed his at his very best for this today found one a little tricky that day but i am not one to sit only backing winners this one is due a win today if runs like that couple of dangers in here but nothing i would be too worried about trainers only horse out today and looks set to get his pay day 4/1

£10 Treble also going on this and singles if you following Aces then i pretty confident on these ones and Sean if you following then i say read more into Tasty Ginger and pm me what you think about it because considering making it a stronger bet 

2.40 Leicester Speed Demon the drift out to 11/1 made me think yes going for it today this stable is a nice stable and a nice horse they have here that is over shadowed i follow this horse and liking what been seeing from it worth a small bet on this one Sean expected to make a place at least if it drops in price give it a miss but take the 11s because could be paying you back a big win today if runs well 11/1 EW

Meydan looks pretty open and shut case when you look at the runners and odds only two worth extra look at and a bet Steady Pace 8/1 and Sharpalo 12/1 Both looking set to take a win today or place at least for your money back

Last edited by sampickss (2017-01-12 11:49:28)

#766 2017-01-12 12:54:00

lockdown
Forum Expert

Fully supporter of this thread mainly the original two nothing against Aces because noticed you had few good tips yourself  but i working on back form of this thread and fully agree with what you said Sean take yesterday into account i liked two of yours and went in Jan smuts lost and Goal won for me so i was in profit i did not fancy Sampickss option myself and only fancy backing her Mr Snoozy tip today keep up the good work guys 

#767 2017-01-12 13:04:46

seanrob
Forum Pro

no time for write ups etc meant be busy 00

Lucky 63 To WinHide Details

Gracious John @ Guaranteed Price (13/8)WinOpen

5:00 Newcastle

Natural Scenery @ Guaranteed Price (11/8)WinOpen

3:30 Newcastle

Top Ville Ben @ Guaranteed Price (4/5)WinOpen

3:40 Leicester

Un Prophete @ Guaranteed Price (9/4)WinOpen

1:05 Leicester

Reilly's Minor @ Guaranteed Price (7/4)WinOpen

3:20 Catterick

Muarrab @ Guaranteed Price (6/5)WinOpen

5:25 Meydan

Lucky 31 EWHide Details

Summer Collection @ Guaranteed Price (6/1)WinOpen

2:30 Newcastle

Baltic Prince @ Guaranteed Price (8/1)WinOpen

5:50 Chelmsford

River Dart @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

3:00 Newcastle

Ballyben @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

2:50 Catterick

Steel Train @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

4:30 Newcastle

Lucky 31 EWHide Details

Rhymers Stone @ Guaranteed Price (11/1)WinOpen

3:50 Catterick

Ballyben @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

2:50 Catterick

Tommy The Rascal @ Guaranteed Price (6/1)WinOpen

2:40 Leicester

Fredricka @ Guaranteed Price (11/2)WinOpen

2:00 Newcastle

Steel Train @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

4:30 Newcastle

#768 2017-01-12 14:09:10

seanrob
Forum Pro

Just had alert 🚨 to say modus runs Saturday going lool at race that could be big bet for me let you know later meant say look 👀 not lool stupid auto correct hate this phone

Last edited by seanrob (2017-01-12 14:10:22)

#769 2017-01-12 15:49:38

seanrob
Forum Pro

Right guys i home now and sticking about all weekend and think we need bit of a break today and i am liking Zed Candy Girl first time in class in while and down to tidy weights why not the best of horses could be one to score this today 8/1 EW interesting jockey booking also 

Meydon i done the following why not suggesting a l31 i just banged that on quickly to save me typing each one out on here 

Lucky 31 EWHide Details

Bluff @ Guaranteed Price (15/2)WinOpen

4:15 Meydan

Secret Brief @ Guaranteed Price (11/2)WinOpen

4:50 Meydan

Moviesta @ Guaranteed Price (11/1)WinOpen

5:25 Meydan

Eastern Impact @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)WinOpen

6:00 Meydan

Master The World @ Guaranteed Price (14/1)WinOpen

6:35 Meydan

#770 2017-01-12 16:04:08

lockdown
Forum Expert

Unlucky with that Sam and i do not think this thread needs a break at all to be fair Sean looking at your slips you got few winners and places flying around i think you might be best off going back to single bets best of luck with Zeb Candy Girl and will check back see if you going in on Modus 

#771 2017-01-12 16:24:39

seanrob
Forum Pro

Veh veh true was just lazy tbh m8 goin back to how use do it 2 3 bets day n only on days I like summon last night said did not like nothing today just went in on stuff for hell it kind mug ya self off init wen do that but not too much troubles

#772 2017-01-12 19:04:19

sampickss
Forum Pro

sampickss wrote:

Right here we go lets see who gets better the game already started i only grabbed 13/2 on Straidhanna not going try lie and say got your odds going make it fair i so going be on Racing post dead on 8 each night lmao

Devils Advocate Day 1

Lucky 63 EW 5p £6.30
13:05 - Leicester - Un Prophete 5/2 lost
14:50 - Catterick - Straidnahanna 13/2 WON
15:30 - Newcastle - Natural Scenery 7/4 WON
16:30 - Newcastle - Qaffaal 11/2 lost
18:25 - Chelmsford - Alkashaaf 6/4 VOID
19:00 - Chelmsford - General Hazard  5/2 VOID

Lucky 63 EW 5P £6.30
13:35 - Leicester - Scales 12/1 LOST
14:10 -  Leicester - Go West Young Man 7/1 PLACED
14:40 - Leicester - Cor Wot An Apple 7/1 LOST
16:30 - Newcastle - Nimr 9/2 LOST
17:50 - Chelmsford - Varsovian 7/1 VOID
20:30 - Chelmsford - Camino 14/1 VOID

Spent - £20.60 Pot - £179.40
Returned £8.61 loss of £11.99 
Pot £188.02
That is ok 8 i think your pot going be worser hit lmao

Done yours for you 

Returned - £66.88 your pot is £436.88 loss of £63.12 

So far my way and pot is better off 0

Last edited by sampickss (2017-01-12 19:12:17)

#773 2017-01-12 21:49:45

sampickss
Forum Pro

Oh yes it was my turn this time lol and not going lie going be honest on odds i got few them i missed good prices on

Devils Advocate Day 2

Lucky 15 EW 50P £15.00

Etaad (9/4) 3:30 Lingfield
Socialites Red (17/2)  5:45 Lingfield
Temple Road (13/8) 4:00 Lingfield
Timeforben  (15/8) 3:40 Sedgefield

Lucky 31 EW 10p EW £6.20
Kyllach Me (11/4) 5:45 Wolverhampton
Forest Lakes (13/2) 8:45 Wolverhampton
Eljaddaaf  (13/8) 7:15 Wolverhampton
Heartstone  (3/1) 3:00 Lingfield
Tisbutadream  (9/2) 1:00 Lingfield

Patent EW 10P EW £1.40
Espresso Freddo  (6/1) 8:15 Wolverhampton
The Jugopolist (12/1) 2:20 Huntingdon
Fast Track  (9/1) 7:15 Wolverhampton

Lucky 15 EW 10p EW £3.00
Harmonic Wave  (7/2)5:45 Wolverhampton
Hitherjacques Lady  (6/1) 3:50 Huntingdon
The Mouse Doctor  (5/1) 6:30 Dundalk
Arbeo (10/1) 2:20 Huntingdon

Spent - £25.60 Pot - £153.80

EDIT - wrote this out on Word has was looking at racing post and put them in wrong order this is the right order of bet placed not how i wrote it down no harm done 

Last edited by sampickss (2017-01-13 00:53:52)

#774 2017-01-13 00:21:30

lockdown
Forum Expert

bored i drop these here

Huntingdon
1:20 Camron De Chaillac 11/2 
1:50Crystal Lad 9/2  
2:20 Wait A Second 7/1 
2:50 Master Blueyes 15/8 
3:20 Aqua Dude 9/4 
3:50 Hitherjacques Lady 6/1 

Lingfield
1:00 Tisbutadream 9/2 
1:30 Noble Ballad 10/1 
2:00 Doctor Parkes 11/2 
2:30 Speed Freak 3/1
3:00 Princess Raihana 7/1 
3:30 Nonchalant 5/2 
4:00 Lady Nayef 11/4 

Sedgfield
1:10 Karisma King 13/8  
1:40 Testify 7/4  
2:10 Captain Mowbray 10/3 
2:40 Mister Don 11/2 
3:10 Snowed In 6/1 
3:40 The Linksman 4/1 

Dundalk
5:00 Red All Star 7/2  
5:30 Burn The Boats 3/1  
6:00 Time Constraints 15/8 
6:30 Chestnut Fire 9/4
7:00 Venezia 3/1 
7:30 Arbourfield 7/2  
8:00 Oor Jock 4/1 
8:30 Pronounced 5/1  

Wolverhampton
5:45 Harmonic Wave 7/2 
6:15 Mr Chuckles 15/8 
6:45 Earthwindorfire 16/1 
7:15 Fast Track 11/1 
7:45 Maroc  6/1 
8:15 Sidewinder 11/4 
8:45 Forest Lakes 13/2 

#775 2017-01-13 01:22:22

sampickss
Forum Pro

Just the one bet for me for now , going back to old ways now lets brush ourselves off Sean and sort out a decent run bit of bad luck lately we due some luck and i guess Sean did say post anything want on this thread but can not help but be annoyed by that Lockdown hate lists but if you do well you might come in handy so will see how you do before i pass judgment... Also going steal a thing you sometimes do and add what was on my short list that many times they win that i do not bet on so looking for you to help me on that Sean see if we can spot patterns in future please  

7.15 Wolverhampton Plucky Dip I am determined this wins on this thread for us many times we back it and it always gets unlucky LTO coming second his best of form comes here having 5 starts winning 2 placing 2 drops in distance here but personally would of preferred a step up in trip to 7f but the trainers etc know best and a better draw would been better keeps Danny Brock on board who has rode this 15 times having a win out of him and 6 places his best piece of form comes in class 4 company 19 starts 1 win 9 places has i said so unlucky last time out but has been placing well and for the trading price could well be worth the EW money 10/1 EW

Short list was in order of what i will go in on if selection becomes NR - Sophisticated heir , Oriental Relation and Parkour 

Board footer