RaceCaller Forum

Always at the races

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-11 23:49:46

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Just the one

Looking for just the one winner per post.

SWISS RANGE 210 nm (11/10 odds too short?)
UMBERTO D´OLIVATE 3.00ex
LUCKY BEGGAR 320 nm
GRAMS AND OUNCES 335 ex
SAVED MY BACON 345 s
MISS ESTELA 410 ex
BROTHERLY COMPANY 445 ex
MARSHGATE LANE 455 s

Offline

 

#2 2016-04-12 18:36:46

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Perfect start haha. 7/4 winner.
No need to bet the rest.

For record:
Grams and ounces 2nd 9/1 ( could of used place odds)
Saved my bacon won 9/2
Miss Estela won 5/4
Brotherly company won 9/2
Marshgate lane won 11/4

Offline

 

#3 2016-04-12 23:32:51

picard
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2013-03-28
Posts: 1330

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Perfect start haha. 7/4 winner.

No need to bet the rest.


For record:

Grams and ounces 2nd 9/1 ( could of used place odds)

Saved my bacon won 9/2

Miss Estela won 5/4

Brotherly company won 9/2

Marshgate lane won 11/4


Hey markgc, really fantastic start how are you working the horses out for this system??

Offline

 

#4 2016-04-13 01:29:57

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

picard wrote:




Marshgate lane won 11/4


Hey markgc, start how are you working the horses out for this system??

The picks are just my usual using speed ratings ( horses well rated relative to field ) then sorting through them normally as by form, weight, ability, cd, trainer ability etc.
The 'system' is cash management/discipline: bet to win a certain amount plus losses. Stop at a winner.
Lucky start.

Offline

 

#5 2016-04-13 08:37:12

loanshark
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2011-07-21
Posts: 9985

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


picard wrote:





Marshgate lane won 11/4


Hey markgc, start how are you working the horses out for this system??


The picks are just my usual using speed ratings ( horses well rated relative to field ) then sorting through them normally as by form, weight, ability, cd, trainer ability etc.

The 'system' is cash management/discipline: bet to win a certain amount plus losses. Stop at a winner.

Lucky start.


Similar to the old Dawson System sold during the 1960's and 70's where he used to use Speed Plus ratings from the old Sporting Chronicle. Although he would just use the Principle meeting.

Offline

 

#6 2016-04-13 11:54:20

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Sightline 200b
Decadent Times 235 b
Galesburg 345 b
Project Blue book 420 b
Steve Rodgers 750 k

Offline

 

#7 2016-04-13 14:05:33

picard
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2013-03-28
Posts: 1330

Re: Just the one

Wow! mark great shout on Sightline 9/4 stop betting now. 

Offline

 

#8 2016-04-13 14:21:44

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Thanks picard
Held on well. That's five fillies winning for Beckett over the 10f mark in last 2 weeks.
Might be the only winner in the post....

Offline

 

#9 2016-04-13 17:21:11

tipptop10
Forum Novice
Join Date: 2010-09-08
Posts: 86

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Thanks picard

Held on well. That's five fillies winning for Beckett over the 10f mark in last 2 weeks.

Might be the only winner in the post....
Another two winners since. Great stuff.

Offline

 

#10 2016-04-13 18:17:31

david rushforth
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2015-10-05
Posts: 1511

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Sightline 200b

Decadent Times 235 b

Galesburg 345 b

Project Blue book 420 b

Steve Rodgers 750 k


great tipping well done

Offline

 

#11 2016-04-13 19:17:01

kevinsheedan
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2011-08-26
Posts: 713

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Sightline 200b

Decadent Times 235 b

Galesburg 345 b

Project Blue book 420 b

Steve Rodgers 750 k
Tipping at its best by any standard.Well done and keep them coming.

Offline

 

#12 2016-04-14 01:08:54

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Thanks lads but not getting carried away. Just a bit of luck early days.

Jadaayil 210 nm
Dandyleekie 235 r
Brave Hero 320 nm
Sire Collonges 335 c
Magical Memory 355 nm
Yattwee 540 nm
Irish Eclare 710 c
Able Dash 810 c
Silver Bid 910 c

Offline

 

#13 2016-04-14 14:22:44

david rushforth
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2015-10-05
Posts: 1511

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Thanks lads but not getting carried away. Just a bit of luck early days.


Jadaayil 210 nm

Dandyleekie 235 r

Brave Hero 320 nm

Sire Collonges 335 c

Magical Memory 355 nm

Yattwee 540 nm

Irish Eclare 710 c

Able Dash 810 c

Silver Bid 910 c


all i can say is ......tap tap boom


000000

Offline

 

#14 2016-04-14 14:30:10

picard
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2013-03-28
Posts: 1330

Re: Just the one

Jadaayil 3/1 nice tipping markgc another winner.

Offline

 

#15 2016-04-14 14:44:55

tipptop10
Forum Novice
Join Date: 2010-09-08
Posts: 86

Re: Just the one

12/1 winner. Just amazing.


Offline

 

#16 2016-04-14 14:47:23

shrewd
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2014-05-31
Posts: 6753

Re: Just the one

Class tipping Mark, pity you've had to stop at the first winner each day; as there's been some big priced winners to follow the opening winner(s).


Or have you had nibbles on the remaining selections too?

Offline

 

#17 2016-04-14 14:54:56

relyod5454
Forum Expert
Join Date: 2015-06-06
Posts: 150

Re: Just the one

Really really superb tipping!....Thank You.

Offline

 

#18 2016-04-14 15:02:10

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

The rest might lose.

Offline

 

#19 2016-04-14 16:05:54

picard
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2013-03-28
Posts: 1330

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


The rest might lose.


What! apart from Magicalk Memory 3/1.

Offline

 

#20 2016-04-14 19:13:40

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Aye and Irish Eclare. Broke my rule for that one. Really liked it and 6/4 a gift.

Offline

 

#21 2016-04-15 13:22:37

spudie62
Forum Beginner
Join Date: 2016-03-24
Posts: 12

Re: Just the one

Is there anything worth having a bet on today

Offline

 

#22 2016-04-15 13:36:29

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Jetstream Jack 200 a
Clondaw Cian 245 f
Presenting Junior 345 a
Morestead Screamer 355 f
Girly Girl 445 a
Arctic Court ( place ) 515 s
Capard King 540 s
Demora 620 b

Offline

 

#23 2016-04-15 13:40:07

markgc
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2012-07-12
Posts: 13792

Re: Just the one

Trickier today.

Offline

 

#24 2016-04-15 17:58:55

relyod5454
Forum Expert
Join Date: 2015-06-06
Posts: 150

Re: Just the one

Artic Court...16/1....WOW! Thanks again.

Offline

 

#25 2016-04-15 18:03:19

tipptop10
Forum Novice
Join Date: 2010-09-08
Posts: 86

Re: Just the one

markgc wrote:


Trickier today.
As you said it took a little longer today. But you have delivered in style with Arctic Court 14/1 winner. Well done again.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB

Message to