Having a crack in one of the first games of the season in the Danish Super League.
I'm also going to attempt to share my stake plan throughout this season, a little challenge for myself more than anything and if being honest, it could prove a little easier to keep track/have an idea of my personal profit/loss in footy instead of following back & checking numerous bookie accounts & betting history, distinguishing the football bets from the racing/other sports.
Using a similar system to as I used on the system section a while back;
• 1 point - Mini speculative bet.
• 5 points - Fancied but not filled with enthusiasm, the likely stake for an accumulator.
• 10 points - Probably the most common stake you'll see for my tips throughout the season, a regular fancied bet which will reflect in a medium bet.
• 20 points - Not quite NAP of the day but a little more than the average staked bet, confident selection.
• 50 points - NAP material, good bet on it - will usually rely on these sort of bets for profit.
• 100 points - Lump job; all in - you'll rarely see this but for the stake of the plan.
Will not be including last nights double in the stake plan as it was a free bet, so onto tonight;
Odense BK (OB) face recent promotion side Silkeborg in their opener, although it can be tricky to call a result so early in any domestic campaign, it may be worth chancing a goalscorer; Rasmus Festersen for the home side is my selection. He has scored 6 goals in 10 matches against promoted sides over the past 2 seasons, scoring 3 goals in 5 home games against them all, it's also worth mentioning he scored in the first game of the season in the 2015-16 season (3 goals in first 2 games) and he scored in the first game of the 2014-15 season (2 goals in first 2 games). He starts tonight and being healthily over evens to find the net anytime, he looks worth a punt.
7.15; OB v Silkeborg - RASMUS FESTERSEN TO SCORE ANYTIME @ 9/5 888SPORT 10pt win
Last edited by shrewd (2016-07-15 18:34:34)