RaceCaller Forum

Always at the races

You are not logged in.

#126 2017-08-11 18:06:01

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Cheers pk, best of luck with the anytime bet:-)


1800;  Silkeborg 2-1 @ 9/1
1800;  Malmo FF 2-1 @ 15/2
1900;  Thor Akurayri 2-1 @ 17/2


Win singles, treble pays 806/1, patent returns 1,096 to unit stake - 365


Also; me and the son-in-law have split stakes on;


Arsenal 2-1 @ 8/1 and 3-1 @ 12/1 - 365


Didn't realise that by placing the first bet, i had qualified for a free £5 in play bet so went for 2-2 @ 17/2. This sea air must have got to me because i made a mistake placing the free bet and the 2-2 was for the half time score000. So, from the £42.50 returned, i'm riding my luck with £7.50 on 3-3 @ 6/1.


Ah well, good while it lasted - all 2 minutes:-)

Last edited by defonotnewsboy (2017-08-11 21:39:23)

Offline

 

#127 2017-08-11 18:33:35

pk75
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-02-01
Posts: 25701

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

pk75 wrote:


Well done with last nights bets defo;)


Den Haag V Utrecht  6pm       Cyriel Dessers Anytime Scorer   Another young striker from the Belgium production line.. New signing for Utrecht, scored for them in Europe last week, has scored 8 goals in his last 7 games.    21/10 paddypower
Back from a much needed jog, and see Dessers netted after 15mins0


2 goals in the end for Cyriel Dessers...  A player that could be well worth following this season!!

Last edited by pk75 (2017-08-11 20:26:04)

Offline

 

#128 2017-08-11 18:58:00

christophergreatorex
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2016-01-06
Posts: 4420

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

christophergreatorex wrote:


christophergreatorex wrote:


Forest beat Millwall


chelsea beat burnley :)




man utd beat west ham :)

Offline

 

#129 2017-08-11 21:02:46

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Early morning acca in the Aussie State Leagues;  


0600;  Avondale @ 4/6
0630;  NE Metrostars @ 3/5
0800;  Peninsula @ 2/9
0800;  Bayswater @ 2/5
0800;  Inglewood Utd @ 4/9
0800;  Perth SC @ 4/9


Acca pays approx 17/2 - Sky


Better prices may be had elsewhere but i've taken a tidy sum off Sky over the last 2 days (3 from 4 in a lucky 15 today, the only duck egg being my monthly nap selection!!) and i thought i'd try and hurt them some more.

Offline

 

#130 2017-08-11 21:05:19

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

pk75 wrote:


pk75 wrote:


Well done with last nights bets defo;)


Den Haag V Utrecht  6pm       Cyriel Dessers Anytime Scorer   Another young striker from the Belgium production line.. New signing for Utrecht, scored for them in Europe last week, has scored 8 goals in his last 7 games.    21/10 paddypower
Back from a much needed jog, and see Dessers netted after 15mins0


2 goals in the end for Cyriel Dessers...  A player that could be well worth following this season!!
You may be right, mate. Well in again but you need to have a word with yourself. Jogging! Seriously? Don't forget that the guy who invented it died from a heart attack:-/

Offline

 

#131 2017-08-11 21:54:07

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Travelling back down to sunny Burnley-by-the-canal tomorrow (currently up near Filey) and don't know what time we're setting off. So have put my Saturday acca on now and may (or may not) select a few side bets from the selections.


WBA v Bournemouth BTTS @ 4/5
Barnsley v Ipswich BTTS @ 4/5
Derby home win @ 11/8
Birmingham home win @ 31/20
Wimbledon home win @ 1/1
BTTS & Rochdale @ 10/3
Walsall home win @ 5/4
Colchester home win @ 7/5
St Johnstone v Motherwell BTTS @ 4/5


Acca pays 1,652/1 - 365

Offline

 

#132 2017-08-11 22:29:55

pk75
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-02-01
Posts: 25701

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

defonotnewsboy wrote:


pk75 wrote:


pk75 wrote:


Well done with last nights bets defo;)


Den Haag V Utrecht  6pm       Cyriel Dessers Anytime Scorer   Another young striker from the Belgium production line.. New signing for Utrecht, scored for them in Europe last week, has scored 8 goals in his last 7 games.    21/10 paddypower
Back from a much needed jog, and see Dessers netted after 15mins0


2 goals in the end for Cyriel Dessers...  A player that could be well worth following this season!!
You may be right, mate. Well in again but you need to have a word with yourself. Jogging! Seriously? Don't forget that the guy who invented it died from a heart attack:-/
The guy that invented it was probably early man being chased down on the plains of Africa by a big arsed Lion, so heart attack very understandable;-)

Offline

 

#133 2017-08-11 23:14:00

certainty
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2017-01-20
Posts: 1109

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

First football bet of 2017-18.

Anytime goalscorers- Lukaku, Rooney, Kane and Aguero - 11.9/1 acca

GL all this weekend.

Offline

 

#134 2017-08-12 10:00:05

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Not setting off home until later so have had a bit more time to browse fixtures outside of England and have hopefully found a little treble that may bear fruit;


1100;  Suwon Bluewings @ 6/5
1100;  Jeonbuk @ 2/5
1100;  Seoul E v Bucheon BTTS @ 8/11


Treble pays 4.3/1 - Sky


1000;  BTTS & Nagoya @ 4/1 - 888

Offline

 

#135 2017-08-12 11:50:03

jamesieg2
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2016-09-24
Posts: 881

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Sat 12:30
Liverpool 4/7

Full Time Result
Watford v Liverpool

Sat 15:00
Chelsea 3/10

Full Time Result
Chelsea v Burnley

Sat 15:00
Everton 3/4

Full Time Result
Everton v Stoke

Sat 15:00
Blackburn 17/20

Full Time Result
Blackburn v Doncaster

Sat 15:00
Brentford 4/5

Full Time Result
Brentford v Nottingham Forest

Sat 15:00
Livingston 4/6

Full Time Result
Brechin v Livingston

Sat 17:30
Manchester City 1/3

Full Time Result
Brighton v Manchester City



26/1 Saturday Acca

Offline

 

#136 2017-08-12 11:50:38

shrewd
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2014-05-31
Posts: 6782

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

A new season, these few weeks as unpredictable as ever... good luck all. Well done to those who are already up €£$!


Tricky to call, so trying to keep it somewhat 'simple' with a solid treble.


Watford v Liverpool - Both teams to score.
Liverpool no rock at the back by any means, Silva tends to generate superb home records playing very good football. Some good signings, and I expect them to cause Liverpool some problems, who should score as one of the most dangerous attacking teams around, but with a back 4 that contains Moreno and leaks goals even without the dodgy LB, I wouldn't bank on a clean sheet.


Hull v Burton - Hull to win.
Expecting Hull to register 3 points against the relegation favourites. Still plenty of quality in that squad that should see them put in a promotion/play off bid. 


Brighton v Manchester City - Goal in both halves.
Was going to opt for 'Man city to score in both halves' but just as a little bit of a security blanket, just in case Brighton give a little surprise, I've opted for this. Pep has City looking very good in pre-season, superb wing back additions to add to their already frightening, expansive football. Expect a big season from the blue half of Manchester, as much as it pains me to say.


4/1 @ Coral

Offline

 

#137 2017-08-12 12:11:36

pk75
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-02-01
Posts: 25701

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Good to see you back posting Shrewd;)


Watford V Liverpool 12.30pm       Roberto Firmino has scored in his last 2 friendlies coming into this game.  also has scored in 2 of his last 3 games V Watford..Likely to take over penalty duties this season too.   9/5 Paddypower

Offline

 

#138 2017-08-12 12:24:13

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

defonotnewsboy wrote:


Not setting off home until later so have had a bit more time to browse fixtures outside of England and have hopefully found a little treble that may bear fruit;


1100;  Suwon Bluewings @ 6/5
1100;  Jeonbuk @ 2/5
1100;  Seoul E v Bucheon BTTS @ 8/11


Treble pays 4.3/1 - Sky


1000;  BTTS & Nagoya @ 4/1 - 888
Nagoya win 5-200000. Healthy start to the afternoon.

Offline

 

#139 2017-08-12 12:51:39

broadway
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2013-10-10
Posts: 1466

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

£40 win 11/10 (William Hill)  both sides score. Brighton v Manchester City.

Offline

 

#140 2017-08-12 13:51:51

pk75
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-02-01
Posts: 25701

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

pk75 wrote:


Good to see you back posting Shrewd;)


Watford V Liverpool 12.30pm       Roberto Firmino has scored in his last 2 friendlies coming into this game.  also has scored in 2 of his last 3 games V Watford..Likely to take over penalty duties this season too.   9/5 Paddypower
Firmino scores from the spot....


Nice start to the new season with both bets landed0

Offline

 

#141 2017-08-12 14:03:59

shrewd
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2014-05-31
Posts: 6782

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Cheers & well done on Firmino:) Very nice BTTS & win shout too Defo!


For all the excitement Liverpool offer in attack, 6 transfer windows in and Klopp still hasn't built a defence.

Offline

 

#142 2017-08-12 14:17:24

banditqueen
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-10-04
Posts: 2433

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON


Chelsea FC - Burnley FC Over 2.50
correct score 3-0
Manchester United - West Ham United Under  2.50
correct score 1-1


good luck all

Offline

 

#143 2017-08-12 14:34:05

bosswaters
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2011-02-01
Posts: 2212

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

chelsea everton crysrtal palace all win 6/1 skybet

Offline

 

#144 2017-08-12 14:59:12

deanh23
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-08-08
Posts: 913

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

David Silva MOTM PP. 18/1.

FAR TOO BIG TO IGNORE.

Offline

 

#145 2017-08-12 16:52:59

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

SUPER CLARETS - COUPON BUSTERS EXTRAORDINAIRE


00000000000000000000000000000000

Offline

 

#146 2017-08-12 17:59:06

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

1800;  Genclirbirligi @ 1/1
1945;  Vitsse @ 9/20
2030;  Internacional @ 1/3
2030;  BTTS & Parana @ 10/3 (Win single)
2100;  Seattle Sounders @ 7/10
2300;  Portland Timbers @ 4/7


Acca pays just short of 100/1 - 365

Offline

 

#147 2017-08-13 01:02:44

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

Early morning acca - in fact, very early morning acca;


0500;  S Hobart
0530;  Maitland
0600;  APIA Tigers
0600;  W Wolves
0600;  Heidelberg
0600;  Canberra FC
0600;  Canberra Olympic


Acca pays just short of 15/1 - Willy Hill

Offline

 

#148 2017-08-13 08:30:38

certainty
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2017-01-20
Posts: 1109

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

defonotnewsboy wrote:


SUPER CLARETS - COUPON BUSTERS EXTRAORDINAIRE


00000000000000000000000000000000
I'm a Chelsea fan defo but got to say well deserved win, with a little help from the man in black !

Offline

 

#149 2017-08-13 11:02:48

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

certainty wrote:


defonotnewsboy wrote:


SUPER CLARETS - COUPON BUSTERS EXTRAORDINAIRE


00000000000000000000000000000000
I'm a Chelsea fan defo but got to say well deserved win, with a little help from the man in black !
You said that through gritted teeth, certainty:-) I thought the ref had a great game and there's quite a few newspaper reporters agree. Still i fully expect us to be at opposite ends of the league table come next May. Best of luck.

Offline

 

#150 2017-08-13 11:27:46

defonotnewsboy
Forum Pro
Join Date: 2010-07-12
Posts: 13006

Re: NEW FOOTBALL THREAD - 2017/18 SEASON

1130;  BTTS & Zwolle @ 12/5 - PP

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB

Message to