RaceCaller is a community of horse racing fans, some are passionate lifelong race fans while others are new to horse racing and are trying to learn more about the sport. It is important that we treat each other with respect, so that everyone can share tips, post comments and ask questions without feeling that they are going to be shouted down or laughed at (unless they share a very good joke ?).
The site is set up so you can “follow” and “un-follow” people meaning you are in control of the tips and comments you see. For it to really work we need you to take a positive approach to the RaceCaller Community so share your tips & thoughts and connect with the other race fans - congratulate them when they find a winner and console them when they just miss out .
We should all know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable content but just to be clear, we define unacceptable content as anything that is:
- Used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person or persons.
- Libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party. If you quote or excerpt someone's content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author.
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party.
- Contains editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, and/or contains paid advertising links and/or SPAM.:
We don’t want to ban anyone from the community but any of the above doesn’t leave us with much choice. If you do spot something that you feel crosses the line, please let us know by using the “Report” function next to all comments and forum posts.
Given that we are all connected by our love of horse racing and picking winners we should be able to keep it a friendly, happy family kind of thing!
Thanks & enjoy,
The Gang at RaceCaller